Google Adsense is one of the Greatest ad networks in the whole world. There are many Alternate ad networks available, but they are not like as Adsense. On February 21, 2018, Google Adsense launched Auto Ads for everyone. This is the biggest innovation from Google Adsense. If you are a Publisher then these ads will help you to increase your revenue. In this Post, I will talk about “How to Setup Adsense Auto Ads on Blog or Website Step by Step Tutorial”.
How Auto Ads will Work on your Blog or Website
If you want to add Auto Ads to your blog or website, then you have to know how they will work. Adsense auto ads will analyze your blog before showing any ads if they get any empty ad place available on your blog or website, then a new Ad will appear on that empty ad place. So, don’t need to add multiple ad codes after placing Auto Ads code on your website or Blog.
Benefits of Adsense Auto Ads: There are many benefits after placing Auto Ads on your website or blog. Some of them are the following.
- You do not need to create and add multiple ad codes after placing Auto Ads on your Website or Blog. This is easy to use just place a single ad code on your website.
- Auto ads will identify any available ad space and place new ads there, potentially increasing your revenue.
- If you already using Adsense ad code on your website then you can delete the previous ad code or you can leave them as like.
- Select Which type of Ads will appear on your blog or Website.
- And Many more
How to Create First Adsense Auto Ads Unit
Before placing Auto Ads on your website or Blog you need to create your first ad unit.
- Login to your Adsense Account and then click on My Ads.
- Here you will see a New menu called Auto ads.
- Click on the given button and Enable Ad format for your blog
- Then click on Automatically get new Formats.
- After that click on Save button and copy the code.
How to Setup Adsense Auto Ads on Blog or Website Step by Step Tutorial
Now you need to know How you can Setup Auto ads on your Blog or Website. In this post, I will tell you how you can place your Auto Ads Code on your Blogspot blog, WordPress Blog or Website and Static Website step by step. If you are using Top Level ad code on your blog then you don’t need to place the code again. Only enable Auto Ads on your Adsense account and then Auto Ads will start working Automatically.
How to Place Adsense Auto Ads on WordPress Blog or Website
If you are using WordPress as your Blogging Platform or your Website build with WordPress.org then you can place the Adsense Auto Ads by using the Following steps. Here you need to place your Ad code on header.php file inside <head> and </head> tags.
- First, you need to log in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Now go to Appearance > Editor and choose the header.php file.
- Here you need to find the <head> tag in the header.php file.
- Now place your Adsense ad code inside <head> and </head> tags
- After placing the Ad code in the header.php file, click on Save button to make live your Adsense ads.
- You can use a plugin which can edit your website header.
After placing the Adsense Auto Ads code on your Blog header.php file your code will look like this.
&lt;head&gt;your Adsense Auto Ads will be placed here&lt;/head&gt;
How to Place Adsense Auto Ads on Blogger Blog
If you are using Blogger as your blogging platform then you need to edit your Theme HTML by using the following steps.
- Login to your Blogger account by using Email and Password.
- Now click on Theme menu given on your left-hand side.
- Here you will see Customize and Edit HTML button.
- Click on Edit HTML button to open theme editor.
- Find the <head> tag on this code and Paste your Adsense Auto ad code after <head> tag and before </head> tag of your template.
- Now click on Save Theme button to make live your Ads.
After placing the Adsense Auto Ad code on your template, it will look like this
&lt;!DOCTYPE html&gt; &lt;html b:version='2' class='v2' expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' xmlns:b='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/b' xmlns:data='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/data' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'&gt; &lt;head&gt; Paste your Adsense Auto Ads here... &lt;meta content='width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1' name='viewport'/&gt; &lt;b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/&gt; &lt;title&gt; &lt;b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &lt;&quot;index&quot;&gt; &lt;data:blog.pageTitle/&gt; &lt;b:else/&gt; &lt;b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != &lt;&quot;error_page&quot;&gt; &lt;data:blog.pageName/&gt; - &lt;data:blog.title/&gt; &lt;b:else/&gt; &lt;/b:if&gt; &lt;/b:if&gt; &lt;/title&gt; &lt;/head&gt;
How to Place Adsense Auto Ads on Static Website
If your website is a Static Website then you need to edit every page of your Website and place the Ad code inside <head> and </head> tags. For placing the Ad code on your Static Website follow the steps given below.
- Open your Static Website pages by using a code editor like notepad++
- Now find the <head> and </head> tags
- Place your Adsense Auto Ad code after <head> tag and before closing of </head> tag.
- Click on Save button and then upload your Edited HTML, PHP file by using FTP client.
- Now you can see a live preview of your Adsense ads on your website.
- After Placing the Ad code on your Static Website it will look like this.
<html> <head> Paste your Ad code here... <title>You Website Title</title> </head> <body> </body> <html>
Conclusion: So now I think that you will be understanding about ‘How to Setup Adsense Auto Ads on Blog or Website Step by Step Tutorial’. Adsense Auto Ads will help you to increase your Revenue and also site performance Because you don’t need to add multiple ad codes on your blog just place only one code and ads will be displayed everywhere. But if you have any questions related to this topic then leave a comment.