If you have a Coolpad Dazen – 1 Android smartphone and you have forgotten your pattern, PIN or Password to unlock your mobile phone then you need to Hard reset your mobile phone. In this post, I will tell you How to Hard Reset Coolpad Dazen – 1 mobile phone. So before proceeding to Hard reset your smartphone I want to tell you that after Hard reset your mobile you lose all the data like Videos, Music, Photos, and apps also. If you have important data on your mobile’s SDCard then remove it safely before performing hard reset process.
The very first thing you need to do on your smartphone has removed the battery. Now put the battery again on your device and Hold down both the keys Volume Up + Volume Down Key and power button at the same time.
Now you can see a new screen on your Coolpad Dazen – 1 Android smartphone. There are four options available for you. The very first option is only for rebooting your device. The second option is for clearing user data and Wipe data. The 3rd option is for updating your mobile phone with the SDCard and 4th option is for Fast boot mode. So here you need to click on the Second option to Clear cache and wipe Factory reset data.
After clearing Data and wipe user data you need to click on the first option to reboot your device and when your device will be restarted successfully wait few time and then set up your device to use.
How to hard reset Coolpad Dazen – 1 mobile phone:
We need to follow steps for “Hard reset Coolpad Dazen – 1 mobile phone”.
- First open back cover of Coolpad Dazen – 1 mobile phone and remove the battery.
- Put the battery again on the device and turn on by using the keys combination.
- Press Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button at the same time.
- Now choose the second option to wipe data.
- After clearing cache and wipe data click on the first option to reboot your device.
- Now set up your device and start using.